Thursday, October 3, 2013

Poe H. Sparta Download








Poe H. Sparta

As promised, here is the first of the Spartan Clan available for download.  The skin I used for this one is a repack from Heriet and is included.  This skin was repacked and made non-default by the use of the Skinnator by CmarNY.  The eyes, just in case they did not pack with the Sim are BigQn24 by BrntWaffles found here:   http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/49549227728/well-im-sorta-back-ive-actually-been-playing I use sliders as I explained in an earlier post, all you doubts should be answer there.  Since some of the sliders I use are no longer hosted by the creator I made a file with all of them for you to download if you wish to do so.  Pick and choose the ones you want.  Poe is packed as a Sim file and it goes in your saved sims folder.  Remember to add the skin to your mods folder first or just change the skin in CAS and re-save.  Enjoy!  The tats for this model and most of my Sims are found here: 
Downloads Media Fire:

No comments:

Post a Comment