Monday, September 30, 2013

StingRay Sparta Download





  Stingray Sparta
The latest addition to this new Sparta Household.  He was completely drawn up in CAP, due to the fact that the EA's version of a Doberman Pincher was not up to standards.  The mix of traits and I guess the household in general has made me enjoy him more than other pets I've created in the past; he is a hoot! has made me crack a lip a few times already.  No CC was used on him; enjoy.  As far as the sims that I am preparing to share, it has taken me longer than expected due to sliders, and the CC used; so, I am debating on whether to make the CC available as DC files for whom ever wants it or just upload them and you may tweak them as you wish.  Will make a decision soon  any feedback will be welcomed.

StingRay Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment