Friday, October 26, 2012

Sims 3, male sims


Let me start this blog by introducing you to the characters in my game:  I usually add the name of the creator of the skin to the sims name, which makes it easier for me at the time of sharing or someone asking info. about them.  These first images are from Ellis Peg.  He uses Peggy's original muscular skin.
This is Grier NR1or as my good friend from Spain calls him Curro NR1.  This is my own avatar, which as sliders become available and new skins, he gets an update.  Here I am using one of my favorite skins from Navetsea Real 1.  Since I took the screenshots I updated him again and I will post those pics soon.
If you like the skin, here is the link to this one and the rest of Navetsea skins, my favorite skin modder, which I highly recomend due to the great attention to detail and overall high quality:
http://navetsea.blogspot.com.br/

No comments:

Post a Comment