Friday, October 26, 2012

Sims 3,Blog Opening Download, statues, decor

This is a collection of Greek inspired statues originally made by Sgoobysnacks29 for sims 2.  Thanks to his talent and open share policy, I was able to convince a friend to do the conversion for me for Sims 3.  She did a great job and also lowered the poly count on them.  There are two channels for recolor:  The statue and the base.  I have them in my game and they look great with a bronze patina.  You may choose to color them to your liking.  As a bonus one of the male statues penis, serves as a coat rack! LOL
http://www.mediafire.com/?tw81dgjn9xwg4j2




6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I just like them) Thank you for sharing))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you! Ladesire. It is an honor for me to read your comment, since I'm a huge fan of yours and your work, which you will see bits and pieces through my photos.

      Delete
  2. Great job!))Agree with Ladesire,this is very beautiful job)))Thanks so much for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gregory,you are very kind. Glad you all liked it and that they will find a place in your game.

      Delete